Re: [IP] Mini Med 508 remote

For the remote to work, you must program the remote code into the pump. The
remote code should be found on the back of the remote control....I believe
it is around a nine degit number.  Plus is must make sure that the "remote
Device" screen states that it is turned on.  The manual has a good "how to
do" section on this.