[IP] Vitilgo

I have dark patches on my neck. But in looking up "Vitilgo" it seems it is
not dark marks, but "loss of color" ....so what is the marks I have??? I
really never connected this to the diabetes. I have some on my face, mainly
around my mouth, but they are fainter. During the summer if I really
tan....they are more noticeable. I always referred to them as "liver spots"
as I didn't know what this was

"Vitiligo is a skin condition of white patches resulting from loss of
pigment. Any part of the body may be affected. Usually both sides of the
body are similarly affected by a few too many milky-white patches. Common
areas of involvement are the face, lips, hands, arms, legs and genital