Re: [IP] Support for newly diagnosed child...

    I just passed on your message to three cyber-pals who are all involved
with the JDRF in Boston, especially in networking/outreach for newly
diagnosed families. If your colleague isn't near there, these 3 should be
able to connect him with someone closer.
   Also, don't be dismayed that they haven't responded to your offer for
help. In my own work in Phila with networking/outreach, I've come to learn
that for some parents, the "shock wave" from hearing this diagnosis can
persist for up to a year, during which time they're unable to react to
"helping hands".
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)