[IP] Support for newly diagnosed child...

A coworker of mine just found out that his son has type I diabetes.   I
don't know the age of his son, but I believe all his kids are under age 7.
I was wondering if there were any parents of young type I children here who
would be willing to answer any questions they may have.  Especially anyone
living in Massachusetts who they might be able to meet in person.

I offered to help him get in contact with other families, but haven't heard
back.  So it is possible nothing will come of this.  However, I wanted to be
able to share names as soon as he asked for them.

dxd 8/80 Type I
pump 12/99 MM508