Re: [IP] Lanthus?

Before pumping I had switched to Lantus for several
months and found that there was no big problem
changing over.  I liked Lantus as it seemed to be
"smoother" for me as I frequently had pretty
consistent lows with ultralente mid morning.  I took
my long lasting ultralente with my evening meal dose,
but with lantus I dosed before bedtime.
I am glad that you brought this up because if my pump
broke down I have no back-up supplies on hand.  I will
now look into getting a plan in place...thanks for the