[IP] Lanthus?

I have been pumping with the MiniMed 508 since January 2001.  My endo
recently asked me what I would do if the pump broke down.  I had no answer.
My extra U 100 Nph had all been given away.  She gave me a new prescription
for NPH but now I am wondering if I might be better off with a prescription
for Lanthus.  Would it be that hard to adjust to lanthus if my pump did break
Jimmy Durr