Re: [IP] lancet chages

  You are really looking for trouble big time when you flaunt your success
of not getting an infection.   When I bought my first car in 1950, it didn't
have seat belts.  Now, I won't drive a car unless it has air bags.  Would
you want to drive a car without air bags, much less seat belts, today?
Think about it.  Pat

The way I see it is, the more useless hoops that I make myself jump through
to test my sugar or do a shot or change my set, the less likely I am to
actually do it or to do it when I should.  I learned that lesson very
quickly after being diagnosed.  For a while I thought I should go to the
bathroom to do a shot so it wouldn't bother other people, but then I
realized I was just not doing my shot.  So I started just doing the shot.
Cutting out the useless steps, like going to the bathroom or changing the
lancet or using the alcohol is probably saving my life - because it allows
me to take care of what's important.  Now, of course, if I start getting
infections, I will reevaluate, but for now it's working for me.