Re: [IP] Raiding fridge in my sleep (Very Odd)

Hey guys.  I'm way behind in reading my mail, but better late than never...

I used to have a truly horrible time with sleep-eating and sleep walking.  I
actually went to behaviorial therapy for 2 1/2 years for it.
One time, while I was asleep I took my last $20 and walked to the store
around the corner from my house and bought a cheesecake and liverwurst.
Sometimes I'd wake up with half chewed food in my mouth and crumbs on the
pillow or chocolate smeared on my face.  Anyway, the behavioral therapy
didn't work, but hypnosis did.  I also had a problem with falling asleep at
night (never before about 5 a.m.).  But the night that I was hypnotized I
went home and fell asleep at 11 o'clock and I have not sleep-eaten or walked
(that I know of, at least) since.  An odd thing about the cure though was
that it seemed to trigger my diabetes.  I got all of the symptoms about a
week later.  I have always wondered if maybe the sleep problems were my way
of dealing with stress...  Who knows.  At any rate, I have always felt that
it was a darned good thing that I got the sleep-eating dealt w/ before I had
to deal with the diabetes.  It takes all I've got to control my eating while
I'm awake.