[IP] free at last

Deb wrote:    I read somewhere that you should test before you drive, and if your BS is
less than 100, you should eat something and re-test before you drive.  I
carry quick sugar,ie;cans of sodas, box fruit drinks, glucose tabs, etc. and
packaged cheese or peanut-butter crackers in my car in case of emergencies,

     I think testing before driving is an excellent idea.  I've done it now and then before, but I think I'll take DebZ advice and do it all the time.  Thanx again.