Re: [IP] Free at last

   I read somewhere that you should test before you drive, and if your BS is
less than 100, you should eat something and re-test before you drive.  I
carry quick sugar,ie;cans of sodas, box fruit drinks, glucose tabs, etc. and
packaged cheese or peanut-butter crackers in my car in case of emergencies,
like if I get stuck in traffic on the freeway and my sugar goes low.
Sometimes I feel it right away, sometimes I don't until it's extremely low. I
also have those "fast drops" where my BS goes from high-normal to very low in
just minutes.  You just never know, and should always be prepared.