[IP] toddlers and pumps

I am very pro-pump and try to help others decide on pump therapy whenever
someone is willing to listen to me.  I have been asked if the challenges of
having a toddler (30 months old) on a pump are too great.  My son was
diagnosed at age 7 so I can't speak to this from personal experience.  Can
some of you tell me what troubles you faced with having such a young pumper
and was pumping it worth it to you?  Do you find that children this young are
interested in playing with the pump and the buttons?  Do the lock-out features
and locking cases work well as a solution?  Any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you,