[IP] supplies

Hi Everyone, I'm moving at the end of the month and have some supplies
that I would love to give to someone without insurance - Please email me
privately if you need any of the following supplies. First to contact me
gets it. If you can help me out with postage, I would really, really
appreciate it! Again, someone without insurance please! I have several
boxes of IV3000 Peripheral Transparent Dressing. I also have several
boxes of Softclix Lancets and several boxes of Microlet Lancets. Warmly,Pam
:-)email @ redacted