Re: [IP] Leg cramps

>Jack, the leg cramps can be caused by many things
>Now off the record, one thing that may relieve that is quinine tabs.

You can purchase soda water (the brand we have here in Polar) that has
Quinine in it.  My mom uses this.  We get it from our local Stop and Shop,
but I am sure it can be purchased from other places, too.

Also, I have noticed that when my blood sugar drops rapidly, I occasionally
get muscle cramps in my calves.  Just one other thing you can rule out.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424