Re: [IP] transplants

At 02:36 PM 6/2/02, you wrote:
>RoseLea I had a friend in the 80's who was 20 years on dialysis and he came
>down with lung cancer. He never smoked in his life. You never know!

This is from my health insurance handbook under Exclusions and Limitations:

"Dialysis services after 30 months of ESRD treatment."

So, I take that to mean that after 30 months they're not going to pay for
it anymore.  So, the only choices you have with them is transplant or death
(or find someone else to pay for dialysis for you.)