Re: [IP] Quicksets vs. Sof-Sets

Despite all this, I am not
> giving up on it yet, but
> have had several problems in the two weeks I've been
> using them.   You
> may want to give it a try - just be aware of the
> site and tubing, etc.  >
> Jenie Harrison, I had some of the same problems but
> wanted to make the quick sets work due to tab
irritation on the soft sets.
One thing suggested on this sit was pushing the needle
down with the inserter before removing.  I hold on to
the inserter and push hard down on the top of the
inserter before removing. It doesn't hurt and i
haven't had a bent canulla since. Before doing this I
tried to use my top back hip for sites with no
luck.High BS.  But now that area works great and is
giving my abs a much needed rest. lol peg

Do You Yahoo!?