Re: [IP] Type III Diabetics ?????

Type III diabetics are actually more of a "conferred degree".  It refers only to a person who has to live with someone who has diabetes.  They don't have it, but they're the ones who get to feel your cold sweat in the middle of the night, or have to convince you that 65 is too low to be driving out to town.  They suffer far more than you or I can imagine, and I for one am very grateful that my wife accepts this responsibility bravely.