Re: [IP] Why 2 H-Trons

>I believe that in Swizerland, anyone who uses a medical device is required
>to have two pumps. It is kind of like an OSHA standard for medical
>equipment. This is the way it was explained to me by the Disetronic rep.
>Please correct me if I am wrong

I believe this is true for all of Europe.  Which means, if you get a
MiniMed or any brand of pump in Europe, you will get 2, one for a
backup.  When Disetronic came to the US, it just continued that practice
and has continued it with the H-Tron pumps.  In the US, it became one of
the strongest selling points for the H-Tron pumps, and is the main reason I
chose it.