Re: [IP] Animas R1000 (my negative)

>If you go into Sound on the setup screen, make sure the sound is turned on on the bolus feature.  This will give you a beep when it starts infusing a bolus and when it finishes.  It is also a safety feature.
   That does solve the problem of not knowing if you confirmed an audio
bolus, but the thing beeps enough to be annoying as it is, much less
with more beeping.

   Some of it is just personal.  I'm an engineer.  I do systems design.
 While I like a lot of the Animas system, I hate this audio bolus
feature - probably because I would have designed it differently.  Hey,
it's not like other people haven't said similar things about my designs ;-).