[IPn] Almost done, really....

The Insulin Pumpers Spring pledge drive is drawing to a close. We
have one and a half remaining challenges and we can STOP until
August, really!!! We MUST raise the need funding for the Spring
quarter and matching our outstanding pledges will do just that.
Friday's dollar for dollar challenge of $250.00 has not received
enough matching pledges and still needs $165.00. Remember that this
challenge is from one of our volunteers who not only gives their time
but has put up their money to encourage you to make a matching
donation. For Insulin Pumpers to be able to use these funds, we must
raise the matching $$ from you. I know that not everyone can afford
to make a donation, but there are many more that can. In the last
year 11% of our forum members have made one or more contributions to
help bring this service to YOU. Won't you please consider pitching in
to help. Now's the time. We are in the home stretch and need to raise
a few hundred more dollars to finish this pledge drive. Believe it or
not, there are bills to pay every month to keep Insulin Pumpers
going. Please help and do your share.

To make a matching pledge or a continuing contribution, using our
secure server, please visit:

Or... if you prefer to send your contribution by mail, address it to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director