Re: [IP] Leg cramps

> I would make sure you are getting enough calcium and
> magnesium, in addition to potassium. A deficiency of
> these things can cause cramps like that (so can
> pointing your toes, then you have to pull or have
> someone push your toes/foot towards you until the pain
> stops).

But, beware that you do not have kidney disease which can result in too much
potassium since the excess does not get peed out and the potassium regulates
the heart rate possibly causing a heart attack. Before adding some of these
supplements, make sure your lab results are within range - or deficient.
Since I'm on a very limited potassium diet, and do get the leg cramps
occasionally, I cannot add potassium and cannot take the Quinine which
helps. YMMV (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care