[IP] IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #360 WHY?

>  >I note that  many people reference a insulin pumpers digest.  im
>  >not recieving this  where can I get it   thanks

The reason you see the references to the digest is because they do NOT
change the subject line to what they are referring when sending a reply.
Some people don't bother to read those posts if they can't change it to
something relevant. YMMV (~_^)

Life is like a dog-sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never
changes. -- Lewis Grizzard