Re: [IP] re: Syndrome X

Syndrome X, Metabolic Syndrome, Impaired Gucose Tolerance, and the latest
term, Pre-Diabetes are all the same thing.  High lipids, elevated glucose
levels (but not officially Diabetes,) hypertension, and usually central

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian
Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
Diabetes Advocate - 2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore

Please pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles Leukemia and
now recovers from a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 6, 2002.  She has a long
road to recovery.