At 02:33 PM 6/1/2002 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 05/30/2002 12:51:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
 >email @ redacted writes:
 >I note that  many people reference a insulin pumpers digest.  im currentle
 >not recieving this  where can I get it   thanks

You are already subscribed to the Digest. The other option is to get
individual email, instead of it being cumulated into larger messages 2-3
times a day. To make any changes to your subscription, please see the
footer that appears below every message that say: "for HELP or to
subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org"

Sam Skopp