[IP] back-up H-Tron

Ah guys, are some of you getting a bit over heated about the number of pumps
someone has? I mean josh, what does it matter.
>From our stand point the back up pump was a great selling point. Nothing more.
No need to worry about going to needles again if needed.
So, by the old rule "the simplest answer is probably the right one". It is
probably just the way the company does business and therefore sells more
Now, how about a thread that actually helps our WEB friends.
Pam, mom to Sara who unashamedly likes and uses a back-up pump.....and a
lovely shade of blue it is too.