Re: [IP] Leg cramps

I would make sure you are getting enough calcium and
magnesium, in addition to potassium. A deficiency of
these things can cause cramps like that (so can
pointing your toes, then you have to pull or have
someone push your toes/foot towards you until the pain

Eileen said:
> Hi all, i get leg cramps every once in awhile. mainly
in the middle of the
> night my lower calve right leg. it wakes me right up
out of bed. its very
> painful like someone twisting the muscle. i have to
like get it unstuck