[IP] Re: why 2 pumps

I was told that Disetronic provided two pumps to have an emergency pump as a
backup.  I've had my h-tron for over four years.  At the end of two years, it
gave me a warning that it was time to send it in for routine maintenance,
which I did.  I switched everything over to my extra pump and kept on going
with my life.  Didn't have to go back to injections, didn't have to do
anything.  One of the main reasons I chose Disetronic was because of the
extra pump.  Sounded like a good idea to me.