Re: [IP] Leg cramps

> Hi all, i get leg cramps every once in awhile. mainly in the middle of the
> night my lower calve right leg. it wakes me right up out of bed. its very
> painful like someone twisting the muscle. i have to like get it unstuck
> the next morning it hurts all day. Eileen

I know just what you are talking about. I have two suggestions. Get your
potassium level checked, and my nephrologist told me the *only* thing that
will get you out of it at the time is Quinine. Some people keep tonic water
(bottled) with Q in it by their beds to drink as it happens. This may help.
Unfortunately I get violently ill from Quinine so I suffer when it happens.
Ain't DM fun? YMMV (~_^)

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke