From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of maverickmom
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 12:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Why 2 H-Trons
It's not a sign of weakness to have a backup (and I
know no one said that explicitly but that is what was
implied).

Frank said:
The concept is clearly that ''you always have a
backup'' - something which I find a bit silly for
competent adults: if you cannot cope with pump failure
for a day or two, should you be on the pump in the
first place?

Mike said:
Can someone on this list explain to me why everyone
with a Disetronic H-Tron, has two? I have my own
suspicions, but can someone give the official
reason?