RE: [IP] Why 2 H-Trons

Hmmm, now *that* is suspicious. Must not have been an
actual HTron user. Sounds like an assumption to me and
you know what they say about that. ;) Probably best to
ask someone who actually has experience with that
particular pump. (I do, but others have already
answered the question so I'll spare you.)

Mike said:
Someone told me that the H-Tron was not programmed to
work for 4 yrs, so in
order to get the 4 yr warranty required by insurance,
it required 2 pumps.
Don't know if that's true or not. Doesn't make sense
that they can't build
the pump to last 4 yrs. But would explain the
requirement for two pumps