RE: [IP] Why 2 H-Trons

At 10:35 AM 6/1/2002, you wrote:
>Someone told me that the H-Tron was not programmed to work for 4 yrs, so in
>order to get the 4 yr warranty required by insurance, it required 2 pumps.
>Don't know if that's true or not. Doesn't make sense that they can't build
>the pump to last 4 yrs. But would explain the requirement for two pumps
>Mike Swaithes

Not really true

They are programmed to last as long as any pump but requires you to send
the pump back to the company for them to do a free inspection to make sure
its working at its best.  Its a Safety and quality insurance deal nothing
more.  The pump gives you 8 weeks warning to the date it needs to be sent..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*