Re: [IP] Free at last

--- Kenneth Bernstein <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi All,
> On May 30th I was transplanted for the second time
> at the Diabetes Research
> Institute in Miami with 500,000 islet cells.

Ken, congratulations!  It is good to hear from someone
who has gone through this and get first hand info.
There may have been others on the list that have told
their stories, but your is the first I have read.  I
will be anxious to hear more on your progress,
especially how you are tolerating the drugs.  Hang in
there!  Blessings  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?