Re: [IP] Why 2 H-Trons

email @ redacted writes:

> Can someone on this list explain to me why everyone with a Disetronic
> H-Tron, has two? I have my own suspicions, but can someone give the
> official
> reason?
> Mike

When I got mine, way back in 1993, I was told that when the first one "died"
after two years and you sent it in for inspection, all you needed to do was
switch to the second, which you would then use for two years and send in for
inspection at the end of that, switching back to the approved inspection one
(or a new one if the inspection had failed for some reason).  So you always
had a back up pump should something go wrong.