[IP] Syndrome X

Long time reader, first time writer (Yes, we are called lurkers <g>)

I am 52 years old and am applying for a disability pension.  My primary
doctor put down one of my diagnoses as "Syndrome X."  Is anyone familiar
with this syndrome.  I've searched and have not found a thing.

I know, it should be easy to contact the physician and ask her.  But, this
week I've seen my primary doctor diabetes care, my psych for depression, a
surgeon to arrange surgery for my third carbuncle since November (it's
scheduled for Monday),  spoken with my cardiologist for my INR levels
because of by pass surgery  and a valve replacement.Next week, I'm seeing a
nephrologist, for accute renal failure.  Yes, Diabetes is the gift that
gives!  My point being, that I am talking to more doctors than I am anyone
else these days.

If anyone can give me some information, I would be most grateful.