[IP] seizures

I was curious about the 12 year old having seizures since going on the pump.
You say he was sleeping...did you catch him having the seizure? How often do
you check him when he is asleep?  That is very scary.

We check Kevin 1.5-2 hours after his bedtime snack and then 1-2 hours after
that too because we are afraid of what could happen AND unfortunately...even
under the best control...there are things that happen and have no

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99