[IP] Re: gluco-watch

Haven't been able to keep up on the posts lately but wanted to know if anyone has used the watch and how  they like it.  I was a little turned off when I  replied to the company and went through about 9 voice messages before I  could find out how much it cost and how much the supplies were. It sounds interesting to me but my 15 year old isn't that thrilled about wearing it.  Of course he could wear it the 12 hours he sleeps each night when not in school or working!
Also has anyone had much help with insurance picking up some of the costs? Thanks