  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "jhughey"   <email @ redacted>

          And the fact that this company was founded by a woman and has

    such a thoughtful name is no accident. >>>

    But it still sounds like *enemas*. Oh, poop!

  My first reaction was that it sounds like "animus" which means "bitter
  hostility or hatred". "Animus" is in the English dictionary, whereas
  "animas" is not: it's a Latin word that only those who have studied Latin
  would recognize.

  But on the other hand, most people probably don't know the word "animus",
  either!!!!!

  Chuckles,

  Natalie ._c-