Re: [IP] Metal detectors

Hello Jeanne,
I have traveled in and out of several smaller airports and 1 international
and have never had a problem.  I wear it through the dectors and have never
had a second look.  Only once was there any question, and someone on the far
side of the check point thought I had a cellular phone on my belt.  I just
showed it to them and she apologized.  I then took the opportunity to talk to
all the attendants there just in case any onf them had not had the
opportunity to see one up close.
So, don't worry about it and enjoy the trip!