[IP] a new job

Now that you are working there, I would inform the people you work with that
you are a diabetic and let them know that it you start acting funny or
whatever what they can do for you.  It is a good idea for the people around
you to k now what is going on.  The people I work with are wonderful about me
testing and eating when needed.  I test in the middle of staff meetings and
it is just a part of the job now.  If they don't see me test they ask if I
should be or if I should eat something.  Don't keep it a secret.