[IP] Re: Night time checks

> GUILTY!!!  I am still sleeping in R's room!  Since 3-30, my
> husband wonders if I am ever moving back to our room.  Usually I
> check her at 12 and 3.

I'm going to play *busybody* here: Even though your dtr. needs you, what about
10-15 years from now? Your husband needs you too - you promised *richer or
poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and health, 'til death (not a DMer
kid) do us part. I am NOT saying don't check her, do so - but please return to
your marriage bed. You owe that to your dtr and any other children you may
have. One day she'll be gone from your home and possibly he will too if you
don't. It may seem funny now, but hindsight is always 20/20.

Even though Michael checks his 17 y/o dtr. nightly, I'll *bet* he's sleeping
with Mrs. Michael. (~_^)

Jan with hugsband #1 41 years 7/24/01.