Re: [IP] beach

Rhonda Tyo wrote I just returned from the beach and for the first time in
years had great
BG's...I gave enough basal insulin (by pump) and then

Hey Rhonda, where did you put your pump at when you disconnected. I worry
about the cooler, ya know the pump being on ice. i may try the new Frio
Cooling Wallet  Packs that are out. Let me know what you did. this will be my
first summer at beach with the mm pump. thanks Eileen