[IP] Re: [IPn] It's always something.

In a message dated 6/30/01 7:00:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Bottom line, Insulin Pumpers needs to raise ~$850 that is not in the
> operating budget to replace/upgrade THE server that does the lions
> share of the work in bringing you the services that everyone now
> enjoys. This plea is NOT part of the regular fund drives that occur
> quarterly and is above and beyond the operating budget which has no
> provision for capital spending. So with that said, please contribute
> your nickles and dimes, $10's and $20's so that the upgrades can be
> made before this poor machine turns its little toes skyward and
> expires completely.
I'm really confused here..... I thought that's what all the donations are
for?  Haven't we raised like over 1,000 a month with the quarterly drives?
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm just wondering what that money goes
towards?  I thought it was for the computers and rent?
Just wondering.....