Re: [IP] DTron Adapter & Battery

In a message dated 6/30/01 1:52:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re:
> considering I just received my DTron a week ago, I will probably change my
> adapter every time for a couple of weeks.  the battery to replace it looks
> little harder than the HTron does.
> Jon
> Dia. 7.28.87
> Pumpin' 1.2000
> DTron

I actually thought the dtron battery change was easier than the htron, YMMV.
I'm still changing adapters everytime i put in new insulin.  I'd like to hear
from anyone who reuses adapters and how that has been working for them....

Faith and ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated by the d-tron 03-07-01