Re: [IP] Arm testing

>>> I actually got it (Vaculance) from a drug store around us.  Johnny only
gets pick marks
on his arms like the ones on is finger.  He has never gotten a bruise. Maybe
that will help.
Dianne >>>

I'm sure this is a YMMV thing (Your Mileage May Vary). I was in the user study
for this item at Bayer and had to return the next week for a follow up. I
showed them my big bruise. They replied - "Oh, that's nothing, you should see
some of them!"  Others were not affected at all. If you are a bruiser
(bruisee?) you'll get bruises. If not, probably not.

A gripe about the medical field: When I complain about a bruise, sleeping too
much, etc. I get a reply (like the one above) or, "I wish I could sleep in the
daytime." I say, "No you don't, you need to stay awake to do your job.
Sleeping is for the night so you can function during the day."

I sleep too much because my kidneys are poisoning my system with the waste
they are not eliminating. YMMV (~_^)

Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.