Re: RE: [IP] Virus/Diabetes Link?

Linda Z <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Jim, do you know anything about diabetes and the rubella epidemic back in
> 60's?  I had recently read someone talking about that rubella syndrome
> diabetes no longer occurring since vaccinations, but couldn't find it just
> now when searching for it.

I've heard only passing reference to it.  AFAIK, Rubella has never been
strongly associated with DM.  It would appear that the incidence of rubella
and DM, where they occur together, is a random coincidence.  I'll see if I can
find anything more on this.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.