[IP] arm pain

Has anyone ever had a pain in their arm?  I get these pains, like how your arm
feels when it 'falls asleep'.  My right arm will hurt from the fingertips up
to my shoulderblade.  It tingles and feels numb.  I haven't noticed a pattern
in regards to how my sugars are when it happens.  It does seem to happen a lot
in the mornings when I get up and last throughout breakfast and occasionally
it happens at night.  My endo seems to think that when I get my sugars down
and stabilized that it will disappear.  No one has given me any straight
answers.  It's a real pain, especially when I am right handed and am in the
middle of doing something.

Tina in Northeast Ohio
Dxed 1983, MM508 6-01