Re: [IP] One touch Unltra Meter

email @ redacted wrote:

<<My cousin mentioned the other day to me that she also bruises from using
forearm when testing.  I also tried it and instant bruise!!!  I think it is
just one of the draw backs of using the forearm.  It creates such a suction
that it pulls the blood up to the surface and BAm instant bruise.  I don't
think it is anything that you are doing I think it is just one of the
of the instrument.>>

With the adapter for the Ultra Meter lancet device, there's no real suction
(at least I haven't experienced that).  It's more of a squeeze around the
site to bring more blood to the surface, and I've not bruised since using
it.... YMMV.