[IP] Arm testing

Hi Trish,
     We have the Fast Take Meter but we use the strips in the same way.  My
son gets tired of using his fingers too, so our CDE suggested we use his
arms with one very big difference. She showed us "Bayer's" new "Vaculance".
It's a new lancet device that picks the arm and has a vacuum type attachment
at the tip to gently pull up on the arm around the lancet pick.  It's hard
to explain, but go to your search part of your internet explorer (I actually
use "Google's" search engine, just type in www.google.com under the internet
address, it's the best search engine around) anyway... in the search part
type ,vaculance, and it will bring up sites that explain it and, or sell it.
I actually got it from a drug store around us.  Johnny only gets pick marks
on his arms like the ones on is finger.  He has never gotten a bruise.
Maybe that will help.