Re: [IP] Reusing tubing with the QuickSets

That is EXACTLY how you do it.  That is how we have been doing it with Josh
for the past few months.  We actually will bolus 1 unit because I'm not sure
if it is just he canula or there is alittle extra space that needs to be
filled.  Whatever, better safe than sorry!  Leaves lots of extra tubing sets
lying around though.  Sure wish they would come out with just the set end
without the tubing.  Maybe if enough of us wrote in to MM and complained
about this to tell them how it REALLY is, maybe they will come out with boxes
of set ends only!??!

mom to Joshua