[IP] One touch Unltra Meter

My cousin mentioned the other day to me that she also bruises from using her
forearm when testing.  I also tried it and instant bruise!!!  I think it is
just one of the draw backs of using the forearm.  It creates such a suction
that it pulls the blood up to the surface and BAm instant bruise.  I don't
think it is anything that you are doing I think it is just one of the minuses
of the instrument.