Re: [IP] D-Tron questions

In a message dated 6/29/01 7:31:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> >I just switched to the D-Tron from the MM 508, and I have a few concerns.
> >
> >One thing I am afraid of, the audio bolus (is that the right term?) does
> not
> >have to be confirmed, so does it never happen that buttons are accidentally
> >pressed and a bolus is delivered unintended?

I had a problem with this a few times when I first got the dtron.  I don't
like this feature, usually scroll bolus myself.  Someone recommended putting
that little raised ring that glues around the up button on (I didn't think it
was necessary so hadn't used it, it came with the pump).  Once it was on I've
never had a problem with leaning against the kitchen table and the thing
thinking i wanted to bolus, it's a great protection.
Faith u
Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when
you are running late